Our Monkey Puzzle Day Nursery in Stratford-upon-Avon is conveniently located on Aintree Road, just off the B439 Evesham Road, with ample parking and just one mile from the centre of town.
Monkey Puzzle day nurseries are one of the U.K.’s leading nursery groups with experience in childcare dating back to 1978. The group currently consists of over 20 operating nurseries across the U.K., which is due to increase to over 30 by mid 2011.
The setting is a spacious modern open plan building, with great indoor and outdoor facilities. All rooms have been equipped with fantastic facilities to encourage learning and development through play, and independence as the children reach each stage of their development.
- Open 7.30am – 6.00pm
- Fully equipped play rooms
- Award winning nursery group
- Open 51 weeks per year
- Catering for children from the age of 3 months to 5 years
- Full and part time places available
- Organic vegetables and free range meats used in all meals
- Highly qualified and motivated staff
- Fully Ofsted registered
Arrange a Viewing
If you would like to view our nursery, why not book now by calling us on 01789 414 220 and Michelle will happily arrange a time that suits you.
We have now introduced our new and exciting holiday club for 5 to 8 year olds. The holiday club will be hosted in a dedicated room, from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, with lots of fun activities and equipment during the school holidays. If you would like more information, please contact Michelle via 01789 414 220 or by email using mailto:email@example.com.
- Now Recruiting: We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic cook, from Monday to Friday, between 10am and 2pm. Experience is helpful, but not essential. If you would like to find out more, please contact Michelle on 01789 414 220, or email your CV and contact details to Michelle via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shakespeare’s Birthday Parade: Well done to everyone who orgaised this years Shakespeare’s Birthday parade. It was a great day, and even the weather cooperated! To see how Monkey Puzzle enjoyed the event, click here for more details.
- Social Evening – Friday, 26th April: We are once again looking forward to a social evening in April, which provides our parents with the opportunity to come along and enjoy the evening in a relaxed atmosphere with the Monkey Puzzle team. After the successful Race Night, we are planning a wine tasting evening for this event and look forward to seeing any of our parents who can attend the evening. For more information, please contact Michelle on 01789 414 220 or Michelle.
- Stratford in Bloom: We are delighted to announce we were voted in 1st place for the nurseries category in the Stratford in Bloom competition. Well done to Rachel Hurst, our Pre-School room leader, for her excellent work and creativity in developing our garden
2013 seems to be flying by and we have already reached the summer (with some sunny weather finally!). The nursery continues to grow and we are now preparing for some of our children graduating in preparation for the move to their first schools. Its is always amazing to see the children develop during their time at Monkey Puzzle and we will be very sad to see them leave, but also proud that we have know them during their time here and hope they have enjoyed it as much as we have.
We are excited at the many events planned for the remainder of the year and will provide more details when the time approaches. These events will include an open day, parent evenings, social evenings, a fun day at the nursery, we have a stand at the River Festival, and much more…..
If you would like more details about any of the events, or any other details about the nursery, please call our manager, Michelle, on 01789 414 220.
Click here for more news.
We Are Recruiting
Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries are committed to providing great career opportunities for our entire staff and we are very keen to ensure our staff participate in training at all levels. We currently have a vacancy for a cook, working from Monday to Friday, between 10am and 2pm. Experience is helpful, but not essential. We also continue to recruit bank staff i.e. people who are looking for some part-time work on an adhoc basis. Again, experience is preferred, but not essential for the right person. For more information, please email your CV and contact details to Michelle via email@example.com.
The Ofsted inspection team last visited us recently and we were delighted to receive an overall “Good” rating. The Ofsted definition of a “Good” grading is that the ’provision is strong’. We are proud and delighted that Ofsted have recognised the expertise and dedication of our team, and the effectiveness of our nursery. The nursery team takes great pleasure looking after local children and we look forward to seeing many more smiling faces at the nursery in the future.
You can view the Ofsted inspection in full by clicking here.
The following are just some of the comments from Ofsted:
“Partnerships with parents and other professionals involved in the children’s lives ensure that individual needs are continually met.”
“Children enjoy the large play spaces available to them and benefit from the good organisation of the environment indoors and outdoors”
“Babies receive one to one attention when having their bottles and staff ensure babies sit comfortably on their knee, are relaxed with lots of eye contact taking place making it a lovely experience.”
Monkey Puzzle Stratford-upon-Avon is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please visit our contact us page for full contact details to help you find us easily on your first visit or to request a full information pack, please call 01789 414 220.