Our Monkey Puzzle Day Nursery in Stratford-upon-Avon is conveniently located on Aintree Road, just off the B439 Evesham Road, with ample parking and just one mile from the centre of town.
Monkey Puzzle day nurseries are one of the U.K.’s leading nursery groups with experience in childcare dating back to 1978. The group currently consists of over 20 operating nurseries across the U.K., which is due to increase over the coming months.
The setting is a spacious modern open plan building, with great indoor and outdoor facilities. All rooms have been equipped with fantastic facilities to encourage learning and development through play, and independence as the children reach each stage of their development. Call on 01789 414 220 or email for more information.
- Open 7.30am – 6.00pm
- Fully equipped play rooms
- Award winning nursery group
- Open 51 weeks per year
- Catering for children from the age of 3 months to 5 years
- Full and part time places available
- Vouchers accepted
- 2 & 3 year old funding also supported
- Highly qualified and motivated staff
- Fully Ofsted registered
Arrange a Viewing
If you would like to view our nursery, why not book now by calling us on 01789 414 220 and Donna will happily arrange a time that suits you.
- Registration week: We are currently working incredibly hard at our nursery to continue to improve the setting. We are investing heavily in resources and Donna, our new manager, and our team are implementing many of their new ideas. In fact, we are so excited about the changes in the nursery, we would like to invite you to come along to our registration week to see for yourself. We are running a number of sessions which you can book and come along to attend. If you are looking for a nursery for your child, this is a great way to gain real experience of nursery. Click here for a list of sessions, and if you would like more information, please call Donna on 01789 414 220.
- Free Fun Day in September (more details to follow), Everyone Welcome : Each year, we run a fun day to invite everyone from the local community for some fun and family entertainment. We have many activities planned including a children’s entertainer, BBQ, raffle, apple bobbing, lucky dip and much more. All proceeds are donated towards Children in Need. If you would like to come along and have ome fun at Monkey Puzzle Day Nursery, we would be delighted to see you. To view some of the pictures from last year’s event, please click here.
- Funded only places still available!: We still have a limited number of funded only places remaining in the Preschool room. For more information, please contact Donna or call 01789 414 220
- Food Hygiene Rating Level 5: We are proud to announce we were recently awarded the highest rating of level 5 for our food hygiene. Well done to the team for not only continuing to provide an excellent, nutritional menu, but for also receiving this rating. Keep up the great work!
As we’re hopefully starting to enjoy some warmer weather, we have already enjoyed many activities this year. There are many activities planned for the remainder of the year including our annual fun day, graduation day for those children leaving the nursery to start school, social evenings with our team and parents, and various fund raising events.
If you would like more details about any of the events, or any other details about the nursery, please call our manager, Donna, on 01789 414 220.
Click here for more news.
We Are Recruiting
The nursery continues to grow so we would be delighted to receive CVs for “bank” staff. If you are interested in working flexible hours,email your CV to Donna via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view our staff page for more details.
The Ofsted inspection team last visited us recently and we were delighted to receive an overall “Good” rating. The Ofsted definition of a “Good” grading is that the ’provision is strong’. We are proud and delighted that Ofsted have recognised the expertise and dedication of our team, and the effectiveness of our nursery. The nursery team takes great pleasure looking after local children and we look forward to seeing many more smiling faces at the nursery in the future.
You can view the Ofsted inspection in full by clicking here.
The following are just some of the comments from Ofsted:
“Partnerships with parents and other professionals involved in the children’s lives ensure that individual needs are continually met.”
“Children enjoy the large play spaces available to them and benefit from the good organisation of the environment indoors and outdoors”
“Babies receive one to one attention when having their bottles and staff ensure babies sit comfortably on their knee, are relaxed with lots of eye contact taking place making it a lovely experience.”
Monkey Puzzle Stratford-upon-Avon is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please visit our contact us page for full contact details to help you find us easily on your first visit or to request a full information pack, please call 01789 414 220.